Heating and Plumbing System Health Inspection £190 Inc Vat
In addition to our Gas appliance services and standard heating health check, we offer a in depth check of your homes plumbing system. This service is ideal for new homeowners looking to learn a bit more about their new homes plumbing or if your just looking to check in on your current homes plumbing.
A report will be issued using our traffic light system where individual parts of your system will be highlighted on the report in green, amber or red illustrating the urgency/risk of the issue. A full costings for repair will be issued on this document.
What does the Health Inspection check?
- Storage tanks, ball valves, overflows, pipework and lagging
- Performance of radiators, condition of radiators, valves, pipework and any drain points.
- Check operation of any thermostats and heating controllers.
- Check toilet, basin overflow, condition of any taps, isolation valves and pipework where reasonably accessible.
- Test heating inhibitor levels.
- Check overall performance.
- Check any hot water storage.
- check any heating associated components.
- Check operation and condition of stopcocks.
- Advise on operation of isolation valves and what circuit they operate.
QUALITY ASSURANCE FROM TIME SERVED GAS SAFE REGISTERED ENGINEERS AND PLUMBERS.
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR INSPECTION BOOKING BY SIMPLY COMPLETING THE BELOW FORM. WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A CONVIENIENT TIME TO CARRY OUT YOUR HOMES INSPECTION.
Terms and Conditions apply.